In men, depression can be a serious yet treatable condition. Around six million men suffer from depression each year.
Symptoms of depression:
- Changes in appetite that result in weight losses or gains unrelated to dieting.
- Restlessness or irritability.
- Feelings of worthlessness or inappropriate guilt.
- Difficulty thinking, concentrating, or making decisions.
- Thoughts of death or suicide or attempts at suicide.
You are human. Many men feel ashamed of being labeled as depressed, but remember that you are a human being, and that depression is treatable.
If you or someone you know is dealing with depression please seek professional help. I have openings right now, please call 517-256-7314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.